Olympic Bronze Medalist Sydney 2000
World Championships Silver Medalist France 2002
There are only two differences between paralympian Don Elgin and other pentathletes: one is that Don's preparation adjusting his running of jumping leg takes a few seconds longer than another pentathlete 's when tying their shoe laces; and the second is that his smile would win gold over anyone, any time, any where - no competition. But evidently, the thirty-year-young, father of two on one on the way, has a lot to smile about. Drenched in the
"There is no doubt in my mind that the Mannatech products do exactly what they claim they do," Don tells Nicole while being interviewed on the track. "I know I always feel better after training if I have used my Mannatech EMPACT and SPORT before and after. Not only do I get through my current training session, I know that I will be at my best when I go out to train again."
Don Elgin is a sporting great, a man so likable it's unsettling and it's an honour for Mannatech to have such a winner and a grinner on our side. Mannatech wishes you all the success in the world Don and welcomes you again to Team Mannatech.
Sunday, May 13, 2007
The Unstoppable
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment